We have been learning about homonyms and how they can be used to write great jokes, here are a few:
The pirate found some treasure and said "I'm going to get to the bottom of this!"
by Michael and Delane
One day there lived a hare who was bald. He walked past a human and the human said "where is your hair?"
"I am the hare!"
"No! Where is your hair?"
"You're looking at it!"
by Ellie, Alex and Nikhil
Did you hear about the horse who was a politician? Everytime he disagreed he said nay!
by Patrick, Hannah K and Aimee
Did you hear about the kid who baked a cake with flower?
There were petals everywhere!
Did you hear about the kid who baked a cake with flower?
It tasted like daisies!
by Giancarlo, Lucy and Boris
The cigar said to the cigarette "Get off your lazy butt!"
by Felix and Grace
Whenever the horse disagreed with the prime minister he said "Nay!"
by Ninja, JudyMay and Mico
I laughed out loud when I read these. You are very clever with your words Room 9!
ReplyDelete